The Annual Open Enrollment Period has ended. Visit Nevada Health Link for information on a special enrollment period from March 17, 2020 to April 15, 2020.
However, if you experienced a qualifying life event, you may be eligible to enroll in an individual health plan.
Common life/family events may include but are not limited to:
- Loss of coverage
- Marriage or commencement of domestic partnership
- Divorce, legal separation or termination of domestic partnership
- Addition of a child via birth or adoption
- Death of the health plan member or his/her dependent(s)
- Change of home address outside the plan’s service area
Our team is available by phone or in person to assist with your questions about individual health insurance plans. Call toll-free 1-800-873-0004, TTY 711, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.